Warning, there is a naked bum in this post... if you don't wanna see it don't scroll down! I love that my sweet babies are getting along so well. Madison is just bonkers over Grayson, and he's becoming more and more fond of her.
Madison is crawling all over the place, but she still 'got back'. She'll be going in for her 9 month check up soon, I'll be interested what her stats are!
This is a nightly routine. They both get a kick out of it.
4 comments:
I miss your cute kids. Madison's butt is too cute. Mine looks the same, so why isn't mine that cute?
LOL! she totally has crack in the back. I love that little girl
I told you--your kids never wear clothes. Ha ha. It cracks me up.
Holy crap I don't read your blog often enough! I LOVE IT! Man she's got the cutest naked bum I've ever seen!
Post a Comment