This is Grayson all by himself.
Heavenly Father,
Thankful for blessings, thankful for Batman, thankful for Superman, thankful for the bad guys.
Bless Daddy while he's in Maryland (Daddy is home right now)
Bless Mommy and Grayson and Madison and Koko and Gerdie and Maya and Aspen... I have four dogs!
We love thee very much.
Name a Jesus Tryst
AMEN!
Another funny thing. When Madison is upset at night sometimes I go pick her up and lay her on my shoulder. I rhythmically pat her back to get her to calm down. She totally pats my arm at the same time. It's so funny.
Since Dan has been home we have enjoyed our time together. Last week him and I were able to go skiing. Yes skiing. Both of us haven't done it since we were 14 so we decided to give it a shot. Dan loved it, I wasn't the biggest fan of it. But even though I was skiing I still had fun because I was with my cute hubby.
I went up the mountain yesterday with my cousin Sam and we snowboarded this time. Oh my goodness. Snowboarding is so much more fun! Oh how I've missed it. I'm not sure if she'll ever go with me again, I made her try a run that was just trees and powder. She was at the top and I totally peer pressured her into doing it because she was like there is no way I can do it. But I made her. So about 45 minutes later and her having to take her board off 3 times and hike out, we made it down the mountain. Oh, towards the end I kept telling her to just sit on her board like a sled so she wouldn't have to hike in the deep snow. She wouldn't do it, so I took my board off to show her what I meant. I rode my board to the bottom of the hill and waited for her. She started sliding down and got turned around backwards and lost her board. I was like oh don't worry I'll catch it. So I stuck my hands out to catch it and totally missed and it slammed into my leg! I have a huge sore bruise.
Dan gets to go skiing with Wade tomorrow. Both of us are pleasantly surprised about being able to go enjoy the mountains this winter. It's nice to live so close to all the resorts.
No comments:
Post a Comment