Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday ME!

Well here I am, a quarter of a centrury old. And I'm not even upset about it :) Hopefully my life is only a fourth over. With all the advances in medical technology I'm expecting to live to at least 100. That is, as long as Dan lives to be 109. My family and friends made my birthday very nice in absence of my hubby. Bri treated me to Sherlock Homes on Wednesday, my parents took me to the roof, Abby made me a 'better than sex' cake at our game night on Friday and we stayed up late acting like 17 yr olds. Then Jon and Kristen hosted a little get-together tonight and I ate MORE cake and sweet stuff. I am very blessed with good friends and such an awesome family. I guess the good thing about Dan being gone on my birthday is that we get to celebrate it again when he gets home! I took all these pictures with my phone and texted them to Dan to show him what he was missing. Not bad for a broken phone!


1 comment:

Marcy and Isaac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad you had a good time, even though Dan couldn't be there with you.