I took Madison to the doctor yesterday. Here are the stats...
22.3lbs 94th percentile
29 inches tall 97th percentile
annnd her head is average.
Oh and she's sprouting her 4th and 5th tooth at the same time! Poor girl. I sure love her.
The stupid doctor was trying to prescribe me stuff she didn't need and tell me she needed to get tested for anemia because that's what they do now at this age. Hi, my fat baby is a picture of health and I'm still breastfeeding. NO she does not have eczema she just has rough knees from crawling around, and NO she does not have a mouth infection, its just spit-up residue. And NO I'm not getting her a flu shot! Seems to me the doctor is feeling the effects of the recession and needs a little extra cash flow. Well he's not gettin it from the Wolfe family! So basically the doctor is billing my health insurance $95 for a doctor visit where the nurse weighed her and measured her... OH and put the figures in a computer. WOW. What a rip.
5 comments:
Doctors like that drive me crazy. I went to the doctor a few months ago and they tried the same thing. I shoved it back because I know exactly what a lot of those tests are for, and they are worthless. Health insurance also bugs because they totatlly try and take advantage of you.
Sounds like you need to find a new doctor to me! That's pretty bad!!! She's a cutie though!
I hear you on that for sure. This whole - you have to have a check up every couple months is crap! It would be wise to invest in a scale and a measuring tape and you could keep track of your kids growth yourself. Oh yeah and a ear checker to check for infections.
I want to squish her.
Dude.. TOTALLY agree. What a load! Mine was more though $120. LAME!
Post a Comment