
At about noon we all went bowling! The big kids had fun, but the little ones got kinda bored. I beat everyone the first game then finished dead last the second...lucky maybe?


The Great Grandparents came and gave all the kids presents!

Papa and Grandma have new bean bags at their house. The kids love to watch movies and wrestle on them!

Dan was able to come home for Thanksgiving thanks to some wonderful family members! We realized how it's so easy to take someone for granted when you see everyday. I really appreciate him more now and can't wait for Christmas. Grayson and Madison were all over him the whole time. They were so glad to see him! It was great to have Dan home, and we miss him already.

Grandma bought carrot cake from the Lion House Pantry... it's Grayson's favorite dessert, so he was in heaven!

I am realizing how much I need a new camera. This picture is my new favorite and it's poor quality. BUMMER!

After dessert the kids lined up and sang songs. The only song Grayson knew was I am A Child of God and it was so stinkin cute when he sang it. He couldn't quite keep up, but the words he got in were right on!
2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! We are so sad that we missed Dan. We are so excited that your family was able to be together for thanksgiving though. I will see you soon. I am hoping to be able to come over and grab our mail key from you and visit for a bit. Take care tata!
I didn't know Dan got to come home! That's awesome. Call me sometime when you're not going swimming ...
Post a Comment