Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

I am a BIG believer in REAL trees. I mean, c'mon the fake ones are just so... fake! I'll get a real tree every Christmas till the day I die!
We had to get our tree while Dan was in town... hopefully I can keep it alive until Christmas! My house smells wonderful and it feels so cozy.
Ah the perfect tree!
Just need to top it off with a star... any ideas where to get one?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Your tree is perfect, I will admit. I would love to go shopping with you to find a star. Let me know :)

Jenn said...

Okay...so I think you misunderstood. After the kids wake up, and I go in to get them, that is how they are. =)
Love the tree. We got a real one too...my alergies are going crazy!!

Brianna and Wade said...

I kinda like it as is. I think you can get a star just about anywhere but you could find a cool one at rod works or some crafty store I bet

Brad and Tiffany said...

The tree looks awesome! If you find a star let me know. I need one too!