Friday, November 13, 2009
Bouncin off the... ground?
We celebrated Katie's 5th birthday party at Bouncin' Off the Walls. All in all we had a blast except for the part where Grayson rolled off this big slide and bounced the back of his head off the carpet covered concrete floor. He let out some big screams and passed out in my arms for a couple of seconds. After about 5 minutes of snuggling and crying he hit the slide again and continued the night like nothing ever happened.
I just LOVE his face!
In an amazing effort by Natalie and I, we got BOTH Grandparents to look at the camera. Amazing!
I bet he went down this slide 50 times! It was his heaven!
Of course I had to try it out! Big inflatable slides... not JUST for kids :)
Wasn't even close to popping with these big boys on it. Heavy duty!
Yay, Isaiah got a haircut! He has the cutest little smile.
This was the other day... I NEVER make Madison wear jeans because even size 12-18months (the size pictured above) is too tight. So on this day she just wore them unbuttoned and unzipped.
This baby is so stinkin delightful. She is just so happy and fun to be around. She gives me big open mouth kisses on my cheek then hides her face in my neck. She's rolling around and babbling all the time. So close to crawling...but I hope she's not in any hurry! I'll have my hands full when she can move a significant amount.
We were chewing bubble gum and he was really excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Poor Grayson. I can't believe Madison can't wear 12-18 mo Jeans! That's funny. She's such a cute little sweetheart. They both are. You're one lucky mama!
Man, that looks awesome! Madison is so adorable. I love chubby babies and she is a chubster. How are you doing without your husband?
Oh thanks guys. Shellie, I am hangin in there without the hubbie. It is tough and I miss him like crazy! I noticed your belly is growing quite rapidly! You look so cute.
Post a Comment