Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeny!

I made this picture black and white because the flash made it really bright. We both had costumes but forgot to take a picture all dressed up! DUH!
He loved playing in the guts. When that white bowl was full he stuck both his hands in and wasn't paying attention... Grayson and the bowl went crashing on the floor. What a mess!
Haha.
Dan hates to eat anything pumkin, but LOVES carving them.
Mine is the easy one on the right. I don't have the patience for all that detail crap.
Our two pumkins with our two... Punkins!

On Friday the kids went trick or treating at Dan's office.
We went to my parent's neighborhood on Halloween night and got plenty of candy!
Here he is enjoying the spoils. I let him pick 3 to eat... the rest I'm not sure what to do with!

2 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

I love the picture of you and Dan. So cute! If you need wade and I to sacrifice and eat the candy you just let us know. =) TTYL

The Philpots said...

You let him pick out 3 whole pieces wow!!!:)
Will you send me the group shots from Flaming Gorge?