Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is the first time in 7 years that I have eaten turkey! Over the summer I de-vegetarianed myself and am now a full blown meat eater (minus anything cute like lambs or any type of innards). I must say I fully enjoyed my Thanksgiving feast. My mom prepared a great turkey and maybe since I just wrote that she will finally believe me...she is very critical of herself that Suzy. Grayson made a complete mess and filled up mostly on jello, cranberry sauce and pumpkin roll. At least he kept busy and allowed me to relax and eat slowly! I hate rushing a dinner that takes so much effort and preperation.












I took a few random pictures of the day... Papa and Grayson, me with my beautiful display of desserts, a forced face shot with Dan, and one of Dan playing football at
Hillcrest with a bunch
of people I went to high school with. He is tall and fast and graceful, but 48 hours and one chiropractor adjustment later he is pretty much the opposite... hunched, slow and gimpy. Poor Dan!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh i'm so jealous that you're having a GIRL!! oh well, maybe our kids can hook up in a few years! and, welcome back to the wonderful world of turkey!!