Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Attention span

50 minutes... he seriously sat there eating his ice cream cone watching Ice Age for 50 minutes! I was sitting next to him until I got up to take the picture. Koko hopped on the couch and eyeballed the ice cream until I sat back down.
I told him to smile and this is what I got :)
I know I'm totally partial, but I just think Grayson has the cutest little toes in the whole world! I had to take a picture because I know one day he'll grow up and they will be gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's probably true. I should take some hand and toe pictures. I love Silvester's soft little hands but i'm not sure I've memorialized it.
Do you love the new attention span thing? I think that's awesome. I could probably get it if Thomas was always on, but that would probably make me crazy.