Every night when I give Grayson a bath Koko comes running in and starts licking the side of the tub. And every night when she does that he grabs her and tries to pull her in the tub! So last night I decided to let him have his way (she needed a bath anyway so why not kill two birds with one stone?) Koko was pretty nervous the whole time because she never knows if or when Grayson is going to takle her with a hug. I gave Grayson a cup and he was content using it to pour water on her for quite awhile. Who needs bath toys when you have a dog?!?
i agree, that's nasty! But, you're right, two birds with one stone. And the binki thing...we're going to have to do that soon. I might be asking for advice. When is your "big" appointment to find out the babies gender? Mine is on Monday--still don't know if we're finding out...hmm.
3 comments:
I am trying to see if I can leave a message.
Grayson is so cute and koko too.
I'm sorry, but that is SOOOO gross.
i agree, that's nasty! But, you're right, two birds with one stone. And the binki thing...we're going to have to do that soon. I might be asking for advice.
When is your "big" appointment to find out the babies gender? Mine is on Monday--still don't know if we're finding out...hmm.
Post a Comment