Yeah well it would only be spelled with one f and your vote doesn't really count!
Congrats! I'm excited for you! Girls sure are fun!!!!
I didnt blow my top! You are taking it dramatic... I was just stating the facts!
Yippeeee! But now you have to get girly stuff ...
Congrates! I think girls are so fun, but wait I wouldn't know anything else. Abbey said she would like you to add her so she can look at your blog again, her email is abbey_sky@yahoo.com
congrats, thanks for adding me i forgot to put my name on your list b4. how far along are you
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yeah well it would only be spelled with one f and your vote doesn't really count!
Congrats! I'm excited for you! Girls sure are fun!!!!
I didnt blow my top! You are taking it dramatic... I was just stating the facts!
Yippeeee! But now you have to get girly stuff ...
Congrates! I think girls are so fun, but wait I wouldn't know anything else. Abbey said she would like you to add her so she can look at your blog again, her email is abbey_sky@yahoo.com
congrats, thanks for adding me i forgot to put my name on your list b4. how far along are you
Post a Comment