Thursday, May 26, 2011

We

 We like to build forts
 We love ice cream and hugs
We get bored and make crazy faces
 We love to wrestle in diapers before bed
 We miss this face and are excited to see him in 10 days!
 We have a sweet lazy dog who we shaved so she has to wear a sweatshirt at night so she doesn't get cold. I know she's cold because she sits there shivering until I wrap her up in a blanket. 
 We love to play outside in this nice weather! I know it's hard to take your eyes off the cute bum, but check out his wound on the left leg. He was climbing some trees/bushes at the park and his leg slipped on some really sharp branches. It looks like he got in a fight with Wolverine.
We love naked babies, popsicles and slip n slides!

And I sold my car! Looking for some kind of SUV to replace it. No van. And no hurry.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

no van? i must say i felt the same way until i realized that vans are just so practical. especially with a car seat and 2 excited kids to get out of the car. i don't worry about banging the car next to us. I don't have to lift very high...so practical in so many ways.
love the pics and update.