Friday, May 6, 2011

It was hot today!!!

Today was such nice weather! We went to the Tulip Festival and it was 75 degrees outside. Heaven.
 We pretty much go every year, but it is so neat to see all the different kinds of tulips and all the colors.
 Madison looks like a giant in this picture. Isaiah is only 5 months younger than her!
 Here is my sister Natalie with her clone.
 Face pictures!
 I love this crazy little boy.
 I love her little chubby legs and her curly little pigtails!
 Jaden was crawling around on the grass and go mud stains on his little moose outfit. Sorry Jen:)
 This pose was totally accidental. Too bad his smile is so fake or it would be a perfect picture!
The other day Madison got in my make-up and applied mascara to where she thought it should go. She came downstairs and said pretty, pretty! At least she thinks she looks good.

2 comments:

Wade and Brianna said...

Oh I am so excited I checked your blog today.. The kiddos are getting so big. I love the picture of grayson that was the unposed silly smile picture. It turned out great!

Jenny said...

The flowers look beautiful - Thanks again for being so awesome to watch Jaden for me. Yeah for another nice day tomorrow :) I will make sure to dress Jaden in shorts.