We had a very fun Easter this year. The Easter Bunny brought minimal candy and Grayson knows that we celebrate Easter because Jesus was resurrected. SUCCESS! Oh and my kids don't like peeps or Hostess brand snowballs. Double success!
Grayson ran in our room this morning and was so excited to find eggs! The Easter bunny didn't have a lot of good places to hide the eggs because he was afraid Koko would try and eat them. So the ground was off limits. Also, the Easter bunny learned something that never crossed her mind before. Although the kids set the eggs out at night for the bunny to hide, the hiding actually takes place in the morning after the eggs have been refrigerated all night. Good thing the Easter bunny has a spouse who actually thinks about stuff like that!Madison got the cutest dress from my mom. She has been so excited to wear it for the past couple of days. She got really excited and bashful when she was complimented.
It was a beautiful sunny day and we were so glad because we had an all cousin egg hunt and dinner at my parent's house. My mom puts in so much effort into these things. We really appreciate all she does!
My handsome little boy. It's really impossible to keep a 4 yr olds shirt tucked in.
I'm bummed because I didn't get a picture of Dan dressed for church, but I'm glad I snuck this one in. (with some protest I might add)
On a side note, Madison has awaken with hives 3 of the last 4 mornings that goes away after a few hours. Today at dinner her ankles were swollen, she had bad diaper rash and broke out in hives and was inconsolable until Dan made a run to the store for some antihistamine meds. I don't think its a food allergy because I read online those usually go away after 6 hours. Grayson recently had a viral infection and my web source said viral infections can cause re-occuring hives. She was so miserable today I want to take her to the doctor, but it's hard because I think they'll probably just tell me to give her Benedryl until it goes away and only worry and take action if it affects her breathing. I'm sick of going to the doctor and having them tell me crap I already know. Like last week when Grayson had the viral infection I went to an after hours clinic after googling what I thought might be measles and doing a little research. While I was meeting with the doctor he got online and was looking at the same stuff I was! I was like HELLO DOCTOR! He ended up concluding that he thought Grayson just had a virus and I should come back Monday if it worsened. No diagnosis and no medication. GRRR.
No comments:
Post a Comment