I'm so glad Madison loves Minnie Mouse, I can't really handle the whole princess thing:) For her birthday she got some pots and pans and a tea set to go with the play kitchen that is coming at the end of the week from Grandma and Papa. We just had a little party and she loved it. All she needed was cake, balloons and presents.
It doesn't look as good as the one I saw online, but she sure loved it!She sure loves her daddy.
Check out the bulging belly. She doesn't seem to mind... it just makes me more snuggly!
Grandma and Papa now live one street over. These kids are getting spoiled!
Grayson was very good at helping his sister open presents.
Checking out the new bed for the first time.
She loves it!
Oh and by the way we moved. We found renters for our condo and are going to rent my parent's old house for a couple of years. It has been really nice. Grayson has his own room and Madison will share her room with the baby when the time comes. It's wonderful having a garage, backyard, and enough space for all of our stuff. We're looking forward to nicer weather and spending lots of time gardening, going on bike rides and playing at the park.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Madison!!!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so dang cute!
That is so cool that you guys were able to move in to your parents old house! That probably makes it way nice!!!!
YAY!!! I am so excited for your sweet girl. She is so big. Thank you for stopping by for the 3rd time to my new place. You are an awesome friend and I am so happy to have you in my life... even though you give me crap about EVERYTHING....g'yall ash. =)
Sorry Ashley, I have been doing bad on following the blogs. They blocked all blogs at work and so I do get to it very often.
Congrates on your new baby! Your kids are so cute. That is so nice that you get to rent out your mom's old house. You're spoiled. I hope you are feeling well. I need to keep in better touch.
Post a Comment