We have gone to the boat show every year since I can remember. One of the things I look forward to the most is the Dip n' Dots. I told Grayson that its fairy poop. He still ate it:)
Any boat that is red is Grayson's favorite. Madison just loved to sit and 'drive' all the boats.
the first time I did Madison's hair in 2 braids. Yay! I have done it since and usually have to bribe her with something to get her to hold still.
Madison has been acquiring quite a lot of babies. Here is a picture of her right before bed. They all end up on the floor by the next morning, but she loves them while they're in there:)
Bri took some 4 year old pictures of Grayson for me. This is just a practice that I took. Bri's pics will be coming! His hair is cute and shaggy and long.... then
I buzzed it!
Happy Valentines Day baby! I love you love you love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment