Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Best Feeling!

My volleyball team got 1st place in our league tonight! We are the league champions!

Oh wait. That was a great feeling. But something topped that today hands down. Don't get me wrong, very fun team, we played well, worked hard and came out on top. It was awesome!

The BEST feeling today was GRAYSON riding his bike without training wheels!  We've worked on it a couple of times, but today he just got it! I just give him a little push and he's off. He ran into a few bushes now and then and just kept getting back on and wanting to go more. I am so proud of him. I was screaming and clapping and jumping up and down the first time he went 30 ft. It was great. The neighbors probably thought I was crazy.

Winning is great, but watching my son succeed brings me joy, delight, and a feeling of excitement. Love it.
Here's a picture I took with my phone of him in the distance. He looks a bit wobbly here but great nonetheless:)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yay Grayson!! That is so awesome!