My baby turned 4 on Wednesday! I can't believe how fast time flies.
Grayson brings so much happiness to our lives. He is fun to be around and is so full of energy and life. He gets a little crazy sometimes, but he has a very soft heart and can be very tender. He is good at making friends and loves being around other kids. He loves his sister and they have been playing together very well lately. They still fight and make eachother crazy, but they miss eachother if they're apart and they have so much fun together.
For Grayson's birthday this year I decided to teach him how to ski. It was quite a challenge at first, but with perserverance and a lot of patience he can go down the bunny hill by himself. He can turn left and right and stop. And if he's going to fast to stop he knows how to fall sideways. I'm really looking forward to taking him again sometime soon to reinforce all he learned.
![]() |
| On the way home from skiing. He fell asleep like 2 seconds after we got in the car! |
![]() |
| Here are the pictures Bri took... they turned out great! |
| We ended up having birthday festivities at Winger's because I didn't want to have to deal with the cleanup! |




No comments:
Post a Comment