Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Preview

My cute little witch

His shirt is on backward. I have yet to add the stencil of the transformer symbol

Happy Birthday Dada!
Some people aren't just that photogenic :) ... and some people are. Madison for instance. She just knows how to work the camera.
Dan's birthday was on Thursday... big 35. No big deal for him, but it's hard for me to believe. From here on out he will be turning 35 every year. What a lucky man, I have just given him the gift of agelessness. I'm kind of dumb and didn't take any pictures of him on his bday. Only got a few of Madison playing with his balloons. I took him a huge plate of cupcakes and rounded up a bunch of people in his office and sang to him while he blew out his candles. We also brought him balloons which included a mylar Batman balloon and Grayson got him some matchbox cars. Trying to make him feel younger I guess. Everyone in the office appreciated it because they got cupcakes. Why is in when people are in an office setting they will eat ANYTHING that is brought to them for free? I mean that's how I was when I was at work. It's like you know how fast it's going to go, so you just scarf it down and then end up regretting it a couple pounds later.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Madison is truly photogenic. That picture of her is SO stinkin' adorable!

Wade and Brianna said...

you are so funny. Madison is very photogenic. I always like to take pictures of her. They turn out so well and she always has so much expression.

anniejoneslarsen said...

Cutest little witch EVER!!