 |
| Oh mom you shouldn't have. |
 |
| My cuteness is going to melt the ice cream right out of the cone! |
 |
| This only happens once in a while after dinner. I was preparing them for the sugar overload of Halloween:) |
 |
| My cute little witch and my awesome transformer |
 |
| Grayson thought the pumpkin slime was like soap. |
 |
| Guts. |
 |
| I love these boys! |
 |
| My cantelope Jack-o-lanterns |
 |
| A few cousins |
 |
| All the cousins and Grandma and Papa. |
|
|
 |
| Diving into his first piece of candy after braving the elements trick or treating |
 |
| Adam told this story about a guy with body parts in his hotel room. All the kids loved it! |
 |
| GIVE ME MORE CANDY! |
 |
| Enlarge this picture and check out the circled faces. |
 |
| EEEEEW Brains! |
 |
| Luke was happy hanging out with the boys |
 |
| This is her 'show me your pretty teeth' face |
 |
| All the babies love to smile for the camera |
 |
| The boys were glued to the Giants and the U game for awhile. |
 |
| This is what we did while the kids watched movies, the boys watched sports, and Mom and Natalie cleaned up the kitchen. There are plenty more but I thought I'd spare you. |
 |
| Cute Natalie doing some dishes. Thanks for hosting! |
 |
| I was on a picture taking frenzy |
 |
| Our cute ghost. Tip: instead of using a tiny saw and taking hours to carve a pumpkin we use Dan's electric dremmel tool to carve that baby up in 15 or less minutes. Booo YA grandma! |
 |
| Both were loving the candle inside |
 |
| Happy Halloween to all and to all a good night! |
|
|
|
|
We had a great Halloween weekend. Friday we went trick or treating to a few neighbors, Dan went golfing, then at night we went to a party at Bri and Wade's house. Saturday I had a volleyball tournament, we carved pumpkins, and the spent the rest of the night at the Kessler's house. We had mini mummy pizzas, mummy hot dogs, cantelope and pinneapple jack o lanterns, apple monster mouths, carrot fingers, witches brew with sweet pepper fire around it, a delicious squash soup, and bone breadsticks. It was so cold when it came time to trick or treat. The wind was blowing and it was raining. Madison and I almost made it to the first house, then we turned around. The rest of the kids stayed out for about 20 minutes. They got plenty of candy. After that we made hot chocolate and told the body parts story. Adam needs to work on his southern accent. He was trying to sound like a voodoo man or something, but it came out Jamaican. Good story though, freaked out Grayson a little bit:) After that the kids went downstairs and watched Scooby Doo and the adults got to relax and hang out. Now onto Thanksgiving... WE'LL BE IN DISNEYLAND!!!
3 comments:
it was a fun time thanks for the fun time natalie and ashley
Awesome! I loved the pictures. I can't wait to see how the kids handle Disney. I know they will have a good time.
The word verification was briest.. Awesome it has my name in it!
Wow! looks like you guys partied. Your kids costumes are so cute. I am thinking Madison is looking more like you.
p.s. I can't believe you know the photo bomber. Tell him thanks and that he is now famous, now that he is on my blog., hee hee!
Post a Comment