Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just some pictures

I chose this picture of Madison for a few reasons. First, she has a ponytail! Yay for long baby hair! Second, that face... she has been so dramatic lately. She pulls this fake cry whenever she gets mad. Its the funniest thing for a few minutes then it gets a little out of control and I wonder what I'm going to do with this girl! She is the sweetest thing most of the time, but definitely knows how to get what she wants.
Grayson is having a fun time giving me a run for my money while Dan is gone. He pushes me to my limits. But as with Madison he is a sweetheart most of the time. He always wants to hug me and kiss me and asks me if I'm happy. We are so excited for Dan to get home! Ten more days! I'm not letting him out of my sight when he finally gets here. The kids and I have missed him so much!

No comments: