Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Grayson!

 I tried to make up for Dan's absense with lots of presents.












                                                                                                        This boy loves chocolate. and fire.





















He was all tuckered out after the festivites. By the way this totally how Dan sleeps.
Well my baby boy is 3 years old and such a good boy. I am proud to call him mine.
We went to the Discovery Gateway childrens museum to celebrate and he had a blast!
As for milestones... he learned how to ride his bike about a week ago, he's going potty in the toilet all the time now and I don't even have to bug him about it, and I'm teaching him to read and he knows all the sounds each letter makes and can sound out 3-4 letter words. He loves to wrestle and pretending to be a big scary T-rex! He loves cars, trucks, boats, rocks, and sticks. He used to be really friendly to everyone, now he's more picky. If someone talks to him that he doesn't know or who he doesn't fee like talking to he does this look (almost like a crusty) then turns his face to his shoulder and walks away. It's really funny. Just a couple of days ago in the car he started looking at Madison and saying, 'hi cutie, hi cutie' in a sweet little voice. I think Madison is a little more crazy about Grayson than he is about her, but I'm sure in time he will adore her.
Grayson is 35lbs 75th percentile and 40inches tall in the 89th percentile









No comments: