Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sundays are Grayson's favorite!


Grandma is so great with the kids, they are all crazy about her.
Enjoying the cake as provided by yours truly.
The cake. 'A' for effort I say, and it tasted great. That's all that matters. By the way it's supposed to be Yoda from Star Wars. I also attempted a 'Death Star' cake but it just looked like a big pile of poop so I didn't take a picture. We celebrated Jake's 7th birthday and he loves Star Wars hence the theme.
The birthday boy.
This is a little sample of how Grayson loves everything and anything. He can play dress up with the girls and rough house with the boys. He just loves being with his cousins.
I know he will hate me for this later, but I think it's darling!
I was pretending to be a photographer. My sister is scheduled to have a C-section in 3 days.
Natalie... is 6 weeks behind... Natalie. HA.
Abbigail (23 mos), Madison (4 mos), Grayson (30 mos), Michael (25 mos).

This is why Grayson loves his boy cousins.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

okay, maybe I SHOULD have deleted some pictures on Sunday! I didn't know I was going to become famous overnight!

Dan n Ash said...

Why should you have deleted it foolio? It's cute!

Darcie said...

I think your cake looks great. I suck in the cake department. I cannot decorate to save my life, it's pretty sad when you have had your brother make 2 of your daughters birthday cakes. He made barbie swan lake one year and a 3D frog another year. I hate store bought cakes, homemade is so much better.

Marcy and Isaac said...

That cake looks really good. I am impressed you can do all that with just a knife.