I think our eyes look really cool in this picture!Grayson's new favorite thing to do at grandma's house is to pick the peaches off her tree. After he picks one Papa says 'hey Grayson come over here and I'll wash off the fuzz for you' and Grayson says 'NO!' and then Papa says 'don't you want to eat it?' And Grayson says 'no just hold it.' So he walks around the backyard with the peach in his hand like it's gold. Then when he gets on the trampoline he leaves it on the grass, but can only handle being away from it for a few minutes so he hurries and gets down and says 'peach go?' and then runs and grabs it. He's pretty silly.
Madison loves being outside on the grass. She just kicks her legs and goo's.
This is such a cute picture of Madison and my dad. He is such a baby man.
I am so proud of my cute hubby. He is really exceling in his new job. He's starting to go out of his comfort zone and growing as a person. At first I didn't think it was the right career for him, but he is enjoying himself. I really believe he is the best mortgage loan officer in the whole world. He has the most integrity of anyone I've ever met and makes sure he knows all the facts. He comes home and studies about all the laws, guidlines, programs... he learns new things all the time. I am so lucky to have such a hard working husband. I sure do love him.
No need for an explanation... FAT. HAPPY. MINE. LOVE :)
This was a couple days ago... We're trying out the rice cereal. I think it's so cute how Grayson opens his mouth while feeding her. He is very cute with Madison and everytime she catches a glimpse of him her eyes just light up. I'm excited to see their friendship grow!
2 comments:
Okay, for reals, that bottom picture almost looks like you and Adam. Funny!
Ash,you guys look so happy. I think it is funny that Madison is so chunky, because you were chubby baby too.
Post a Comment