Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Annoying Mom

While I was away this evening Dan put Madison in the bumbo and next thing he knew she was out like a light. Look at those neck rolls. Oh and just in case any of you are wondering, that's what Dan looks like when he sleeps- minus the neck fat.
This close up is a good shot of her deltoids. She's got some 'muscle' going on.

She is a major ham. I can always get a big toothless smile out of her.
Today was PUDDING PAINT DAY! I did this last summer and should do it more often. Grayson has so much fun. He doesn't really paint anything... he gets the most joy out of rubbing the pudding all over his hands and arms. When it comes time to squirt him off with the hose, his mood changes in an instant!
Oh by the way one of the best things about pudding paint is it's edible! Sugar high!
Hi, I am Ashley. I think my kids are so cute I post pictures all to often. Sorry if I am annoying.

1 comment:

tgood said...

They're adorable. I love looking at pictures of your kids! You just post away...