We went to the dinosaur museum today with some friends from the ward. It was a lot of fun! I've been the the dinosaur museum several times, but it seems like we've always been rushed through it. Today we took our sweet time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for the invite Amanda!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
What we've been up to
We went to the dinosaur museum today with some friends from the ward. It was a lot of fun! I've been the the dinosaur museum several times, but it seems like we've always been rushed through it. Today we took our sweet time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for the invite Amanda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It doesn't look like Dan even FITS in your tub! That's funny! And Adam says a big "THANK YOU" for the ice cream. He was very surprised and felt quite honored!
So cute! I love the new pictures! BTW still sleeping with the cell phone by my head. I'm ready when you are.
Cute little family! And i love your belly! Can't wait to see her!
hang in there--you're so close!
Let's do it again. I think I'm going to get a membership so we could do the cheap thing every time. But I guess you could have a baby first. And maybe recover for a while ...
Post a Comment