Well we hosted birthday dinner at our house... something that happens once in a blue moon because of the size of our place. We made steak, chicken, potatoes, salad, rolls and fruit. It was a pretty dang good dinner if I do say so myself. Dan is the master BBQ-r and I'm the frantic 'hope everything gets done at the same time-r'. We topped off the meal with some German chocolate cake and ice cream... I've taken 3 tums since then, but it was well worth it. The dishes are all cleaned up and our house is still standing. All in all it was a good evening!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Happy Bday Grandma!
Well we hosted birthday dinner at our house... something that happens once in a blue moon because of the size of our place. We made steak, chicken, potatoes, salad, rolls and fruit. It was a pretty dang good dinner if I do say so myself. Dan is the master BBQ-r and I'm the frantic 'hope everything gets done at the same time-r'. We topped off the meal with some German chocolate cake and ice cream... I've taken 3 tums since then, but it was well worth it. The dishes are all cleaned up and our house is still standing. All in all it was a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Ashley and Dan, Dinner was so delicious. I am still full. You were so sweet to do that. I loved it. Thanks again for a great birthday. Love Mom
Post a Comment