Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snuggle Day

Grayson had a fever all day long and fell asleep on me twice. I don't like that he had a fever, but he is NOT a snuggler, so I really enjoyed it! On another note, I only have 7 weeks left with this pregnancy and can totally tell because my FACE and a few other things are looking quite plump! UGHH!
We have been having a lot of fun in the nice weather! We are definitely sunshine lovers.
Grayson isn't too fond of the new tricycle he got for Christmas, but every time we go outside he climbs onto my bike and has a ball.
The other day Dan took Grayson on the roof just for fun, and ever since Grayson has been trying to find ways to climb up there by himself... chairs... boxes... coolers, it's a little nerve racking! Luckily there is NO way he could ever get up there by himself. I am just worried he's going to fall climbing all over the place like a little monkey.

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Ashley you look great. I can't believe you only have seven weeks left. I also heard that your other 2 sister are pregnant. Wow, we can't keep up with you guys.

Dan n Ash said...

Ha thanks! I feel so gross. Yeah Natalie P is due in August and Natalie K is due in October! I think this is probably the last kid for everyone though... no more reproducing in this family!

Staci Alexander said...

Oh my goodness!! sooooOOOO cute!