

Grayson loves the water. We go swimming probably 4 days out of the week. We take little toys and he will throw them on the stairs and dive down and pick them up. He is always swimming all over the place with no fear. I have to watch him constantly. It is so nice to have a pool, maybe by the end of the summer Grayson will be able to swim by himself!

Grayson had to get a new swimming suit because we lost his when we were in Tahoe. Here it is complete with water shoes!

Here we are at the zoo... this picture of Grayson chasing Silvester was taken seconds before Grayson caught up to him and takled him and tried to hug him/pull his hair/pinch his cheeks.
5 comments:
One word of forewarning...Keep swimming through the winter! A lot of kids are great swimmers and then winter comes and they don't touch the water. So that when it's summer again and time to swim they are scared to death and won't swim! Plus when kids are around 2 they start to get their fear factor (which can be a good thing), but if you keep on swimming, he won't be as timid around water!
It is good he loves water. Hayden hated the water until 2 years ago, she wouldn't get her face wet,not even in the tub. So I put her in swim lessons and was able to get her to like it, now she'll do anything.
Okay, I am posting challenged. Sorry for the repeat.
Nice shot of Grayson in the air! I think he is part fish.
Cute pics Ash!
email me directly please. I changed computers and I have lost your email!
Michon
Post a Comment