Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July
We drove to Lake Tahoe on Tuesday night and spent the whole weekend at his cousin Mark's house. They were very hospitable and we were very comfortable with them. We spent time with Dan's family, went boating with Mark and Diane, went golfing and relaxed on hidden beach. Being in Lake Tahoe in the summer brings back a lot of memories when Dan and I were dating. It is so beautiful there, maybe one day when we can afford a 70 million dollar house on the lake we'll move there :)
Payton was his best buddy
Grayson and Delaney were kissing cousins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys always do such fun things. You guys must work out 24-7 you look like you are both in such good shape.
Hey! How are you! I know, the animals look so funny, but it has to be done!:) Anyway, what's y'all's last name so I can add ya to my "friend list"... :)
Post a Comment