Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Summertime is here!
'Look Mom, I have 4 arms!" We went up the canyon with some friends in the ward and had a nice time despite little Silvester conking his head 4 times on the concrete with 4 large goose eggs to show for it (4 seems to be the lucky number) then after all the head trauma, Grayson decided to follow Silvester around the camp site and try to pinch his face off. So we strapped Grayson in the stroller and had a few peaceful moments of conversation before it was time to go. Hope we can go up again soon, its nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city. I'm so glad we live close to the mountains!
Fathers Day: Well I am so grateful for my father and am so grateful for Grayson's wonderful father. I am lucky to have them both in my life! Below are pics of Grayson and "Dada" at the park and then one of Grayson and "Papa" driving the "bumf bumf" home from the park.

Here is Abby my Cling-on niece. She is the fattest little baby. I dont know weather to take a bite out of that marshmellowy chub or stick her behind my neck and use her as a pillow! Either way she's a cute little thing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it was more like seven or eight times he checked his head, to be more precise.
Post a Comment