Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday ME!

This year for my birthday I decided last minute to take Madison skiing for the first time! She did great. She completely exceeded my expectations. We went up for a half day and she only skied the whole time with a nice hot chocolate break at the end. She's off the bunny hill and onto bigger and better hills. My dad was up there already and he helped teach her with his awesome backward skiing skills!



We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and had cake that Madison made (I supervised of course) afterwards. I am so grateful for my family and even if I now have neck wrinkles and shrunken boobs I am glad to be able to celebrate another birthday. I am looking forward to were life is taking me. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome skiing Madison! (Too bad she won't appreciate what an amazingly beautiful place she is growing up in until she grows up and moves away!) I am pretty impressed with your filming skills too! Happy Birthday!

Matt and Joanna said...

shrunken boobs!!! haha! i am SO impressed with Madison's skills. AWESOME! happy belated birthday :) sorry i was a lame friend this year and didn't do anything, but i was thinking about you!