Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Dylan!

 Yes, he is diving into his birthday cake on PAPA'S boat! 
 He had no problem getting dirty
 He is a very serious eater

 Papa had to supervise so it didn't get too out of hand :)
 What a nice birthday boy! He is already sharing.
 Check out Grayson in the background. He thought it was hilarious!
 He loved his presents... a truck book, a garbage truck, a school bus, and a firetruck.
 He liked em even before he opened them!

I sure love this cute little guy. He is so happy and snuggly and is such a perfect addition to our family. He gives the best hugs and walk-runs all over the place. Today he finally went down the stairs by himself backwards. He is into everything. I thought he was going to be a little on the mellow side... but as each day goes on I see more and more of Grayson in him. If I go to get him from getting something he's not supposed to he sees me coming and laughs and runs toward it as fast as he can. His brother and sister love him so much, but if they're buggin him he screams and lets them know get off! I can't believe how fast this year has flown. I can't believe my baby is 1 year old. 

No comments: