Oh Dylan I could just kiss those chubby cheeks all day long!
Our little man started walking a couple weeks ago and is getting so brave! He still has to use furniture to pull himself up, but once he's up he's off walking like nobody's business!
He's got 9 teeth so far with 3 more molars to make an appearance in the next few weeks.
Adam and Natalie had baby #5! Zachary James.
Madison sat on the couch for about 10 minutes holding him. She is such a little mama.
Grayson was really excited about him too, but that only lasted about 2 minutes then he was off playing somewhere!
In other news we are looking for houses!! I'm so excited to be able to finally have a permanent place we can call our own! I might even have to do some sort of decorating... thank heavens for Pinterest or I would have no clue what to do.
We put an offer on a house today! Hopefully we get some good news tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment