Thursday, September 22, 2011

One month already!

Here he is striking a pose in his first Halloween outfit... we're a little early I know:)

 I have a picture of all of my kids naked sitting in this chair. It cracks me up!
 During tummy time the other day he rolled from this position to his back 3 or 4 times. What a strong little guy!
Here is a picture of what I see pretty much everyday. While I'm outside running around all over the place with the other 2 kids Dylan just hangs out in the baby bjorn. He loves it! Oh and check out those eyelashes!

My 3 little angels. How did I get so lucky?

Here he is at 5 weeks old. I wanted to document how chubby he is getting. He just loves laying outside on the grass looking up at the sky.

Grayson and Madison got new scooters! They both do really well except for some crashes here and there... which is pretty much expected with those two. I try to keep them active and outside as much as possible. We are really enjoying the beautiful fall weather. I wish it was like this year round!

2 comments:

Leah said...

So adorable! Dylan looks just like Grayson in the picture where he is sound asleep. :)

Michon said...

Oh my goodness Ash!! He is so adorable! I can’t wait to meet him IRL! You guys coming out for Christmas to Dan’s family? :D