Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 weeks old!

This little tank had his doctor appt today. His stats are...
10 lbs 3 oz - 86th percentile
21.5 inches - 75 percentile
He's totally healthy and poops a lot and everytime I change his diaper he pees all over me! He loves to be snuggled and is so special! We are so lucky:)
Here's Madison at 2 weeks. Turns out she gained 2lbs too! But since she didn't weigh as much at birth she was 9lbs 14oz at her check up

3 comments:

anniejoneslarsen said...

He is SO darling! Can't wait to snuggle him!

Wade and Brianna said...

That is so funny! I will have to compare babies with you! My baby was a 1/4 of an inch longer and almost 2 lbs less than your baby at the same age and he started out being bigger. I love his little round tummy.

Natalie said...

They look a lot alike!