 |
| I had a picture of me and one of them. I looked scary so I cropped it since they are a couple. They never read my blog so they can't be mad at me! haha! |
 |
| Aaron, Leah, and Lily |
 |
| Brad and Jenny |
 |
| Eric and Annie |
 |
| Grayson fell asleep 30 minutes before New Years. He was beat. Maybe next year! |
We had a great Christmas and are very very blessed. I think the kids got a little spoiled and I need to tone it down next year. We got to spend a lot of time with family and had a great time. According to Grayson, Santa brings all the good boys and girls presents because he is so happy that Jesus was born! That's how I'd like to keep it. It's the only way I could think of incorporating the two.
We had a nice little new years get together at our house and are looking forward to 2011.
A couple of nights ago Grayson and Madison had a sleepover in Grayson's bed. It was seriously one of the best moments of my parenthood. They both got in his bed voluntarily, I left the room, they giggled for 10 minutes, then they fell asleep. I love that they are at an age where they can have fun together.
 |
| awake |
 |
| Asleep |
 |
| We took the kids sledding at Flat Iron. Grayson rocked the hill by himself. It was awesome! |
1 comment:
I LOVE J and K's picture. Boo on them for not looking at your blog. I love the sleeping picture of Grayson and Madison. So cute.
Post a Comment