On Friday we went to Bonzai with Bri and Wade and of course the kiddos. The kids marveled at the amazing chefery but I think all in all Bri was the most in awe (it's her fav restaruant.) We had a great time, then Bri helped me paint our family room and kitchen! Oh so much easier with 2 people! I owe her big time!
On Saturday we left the kids with Jon and Kristen and went to The Roof with my parents. It's become a tradition and I love it! Beautiful view, music and great food. I've come to realize it doesn't matter what I'm eating as long as I have a good atmosphere and good company. Thanks JandK for being such awesome sitters. It's great to have good friends who your kids love.
It's my birthday, I'm surprised I didn't do something more crazy:)
Oh baby this is all I need for my birthday. Isn't he hot man candy?
And this man candy... no wonder my mother married him! hahaha:)
Wow I'm lucky, three awesome guys to spend my birthday with!
The picture came a little late because of the delay on the camera. I like the smokey look:)
On Sunday, my actual birthday we had pancakes, orange julius, and brownie cheesecake for dessert. I'm good on sweets for awhile!
This is Madison's new signature laugh. It just cracks me up. It only goes till about 35 seconds and the rest is Grayson being a dork.
1 comment:
Oh ash you are funny. I lovethe picture of dan in front of the windows because the reflection looks like his head is coming out of one of the spires. It is funny. =) Anyways I want to see your kitchen so post some pictures. Tata
Post a Comment