Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh July I'm glad you're over!

While Dan has been gone we have been trying to enjoy ourselves and the use of the car. We've been up the canyon a bunch of times, been to the Dinosaur park, and been to lots of different playgrounds. Here are a few pictures of us at Snowbird today.
Well the other day Grayson was outside playing with a grasshopper. I went out and said what are you doing? He said 'I just gave the grasshopper a kiss!' I told him I didn't believe him so he did it again for me. I told him to put the grasshopper in the grass and come inside and eat lunch. He said he didn't want to.... well then I said Grayson, if you love him let him go. Then I went inside. A few minutes later Grayson came in and said I love the grasshopper, I let him go.

Then there's this girl. She is the most stubborn little sucker on the planet. How I love her so.

1 comment:

Brianna and Wade said...

LOL!!!! Grayson is such a character! The first picture of Madison is SO beautiful! You should be a photographer.