Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan the Man!

What good is a birthday without a picture of the kids in their birthday suits?
34! Look at all those candles. Don't worry, I had a fire extinguisher handy.
Grayson LOVED the chocolate cake.
Does he look 10 years older than me? I think not!
For his birthday this year I got him The Iron Gym... it's basically a pull up bar that attaches to the door frame and you can also use it to do push ups and sit ups. I wanted to get something that he could take to Maryland. Luckily it was a success. He actually liked it! In my opinion he is hard to shop for!
We went to dinner at Tucano's and it was great! It's Brazilian style food which was basically a bunch of different kinds of meat and a yummy elaborate salad bar. After dinner we had some friends come over for cake and ice cream. Grayson LOVED it. He was sooo excited when I lit the candles he ran from the kitchen to the family room yelling 'I have birthday cake!' He is so funny, sometimes I wish I had a video camera handy all the time so I can record all the stuff he says. Thanks to great friends and family who helped Dan have a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Brianna and Wade said...

I LOVE that picture of grayson! Soo funny! Talk to you soon