
Today we had a pretty nice day. I woke up and cleaned my messy house, Natalie and the kids came swimming, we crashed hard for an afternoon nap, went to the garden, had a bbq at Adam's house, and went to the Draper Days rodeo.

Madison fell asleep while watchin the buckin broncos. The bjorn was soaked by the end of the night.

Here are some spoils from our garden. Green onions and spaghetti squash.

Grayson likes to go hide in the raspberry bushes. Man I hope I can have raspberries like this at my own house one day.

A very serious pose next to our squash and pumpkin area.

Annnd the corn. We have little hairy husks popping out. I'm so excited to eat it!

I have to document the love... so sweet :)

This is one of those candid awesome smiles... he climed on the table and was yelling 'up there up there' he is such a happy boy. I'm so lucky to be his momma.
1 comment:
I agree...it was a good Friday.
Post a Comment