Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Donut Falls

Grayson kept begging to get in the water and when we finally let him he started crying because his shoes were wet and cold. It was funny.
This would have been a great family shot if I wasn't squinting!

This is one of the fattest baby bums I've ever seen. I love to squeeze it.

5 comments:

tgood said...

She's going to HATE you for that picture later in life!! It's some pretty good blackmail! :)

Natalie said...

That CAN'T be Madison's bum! Holy Moly, she's gonna have to start seriously working out if she wants to shed that before she's 30! :) So cute!

Brad and Tiffany said...

What a fun hike to donut falls! I wish we had mountains close so we could get some cooler weather. It is so hot!!

Brianna and Wade said...

love love love it!

Darcie said...

I thought they closed donut falls. I have gone up there a few times and then a guy died there a few years ago and I thought it was still closed. That's a cool place to go.
Love the bum