We went to this pumpkin patch over on Highland called Engh Gardens. For all of you wanting to get pumpkins for Halloween DONT go there! "Hi my name is Engh Gardens and I charge $20 for a 15lb or less pumpkin. Oh and the little mini ones are $3 each!" What a RIP!
4 comments:
ok you talked me out of it, I was going to go there, but now I won't. Thanks for the info. I will go to wal-mart I guess.
FYI, there is a cute old man that lives down the street from me (ok, down a couple streets), and he sells pumpkins in his yard every year. You can get a great big huge fat one for like $4 (maybe even less). And he has pumpkins EVERYWHERE so it's also a great spot for pics!
Ooh maybe I'll come down sometime this week and you can go there with me?
That is a rip off...but that's okay because Grayson looks adorable in the pictures, so that made it worth it :)
Post a Comment