Cute cuddly SPAZY Koko. Dan is getting her all riled up Grayson is concentrating very hard on getting down the slide safely! He sat in some bushes and threw little red balls at me. The baby and the mama on the roof.
Because I wanted Dan to take a picture of me for my profile because everyone was telling me how weird I looked in the old pic. He said well lets get a cool background get on the roof. So I said okay...
I really like your new hair, but I know its not so new. Grayson looks like he has gotten so big, his hair has filled in. I heard a little rumor about you.
5 comments:
So, why exactly are you on the roof?
Because I wanted Dan to take a picture of me for my profile because everyone was telling me how weird I looked in the old pic. He said well lets get a cool background get on the roof. So I said okay...
I really like your new hair, but I know its not so new. Grayson looks like he has gotten so big, his hair has filled in. I heard a little rumor about you.
Darcie- Just click on my profile and go to one of the links. Probably will confirm the rumor ;)
your hair looks great!
Post a Comment