Grayson loves to drive just about anything! As soon as we got to the golf course he spotted this and ran over to it. While he was driving he saw a 'mawn mowa'. Watch out Tiger, the Wolfe is comin!
Your mom mentioned something on your blog about your pregnancy...what is she talking about? She was talking on Sunday about how you went into detail, but I don't see you even mentioning anything (uhoh, did I just break the news?)
I saw your other blog tonight, Congratulations! I have been reading your blog and I just have to say you are funny girl, I have been laughing out loud at least a few times at some of the funny things you wrote, too bad we all don't get to see each other more, but keeping up with the blogs makes me feel like we kind of are. Way to go on the marathon too! I'm in awe!
3 comments:
Your mom mentioned something on your blog about your pregnancy...what is she talking about? She was talking on Sunday about how you went into detail, but I don't see you even mentioning anything (uhoh, did I just break the news?)
Okay Grayson is the CUTEST boy ever! Love the golfing picture! Your hair looked great last night, I love the new color!!
I saw your other blog tonight, Congratulations! I have been reading your blog and I just have to say you are funny girl, I have been laughing out loud at least a few times at some of the funny things you wrote, too bad we all don't get to see each other more, but keeping up with the blogs makes me feel like we kind of are. Way to go on the marathon too! I'm in awe!
Post a Comment