I am raising my arms and saying "wooohooo" to get the crowd pumped up... they all just sit there and stare at you, but if you scream at them they scream back.
Wow--that's all I can say. Good work is an understatement, but honestly I really admire you for doing something so many people think about and never do. What an experience! (PS: Thanks for your advice on the jacket--I am leaning towards the grey for the same thinking you wrote...)
5 comments:
what the crack are you doing in it, anyway? Ask me today how I feel about changing diapers and I'll tell you - it's not good.
I am raising my arms and saying "wooohooo" to get the crowd pumped up... they all just sit there and stare at you, but if you scream at them they scream back.
You look awesome! Are you pregnant yet? :)
Wow--that's all I can say. Good work is an understatement, but honestly I really admire you for doing something so many people think about and never do. What an experience! (PS: Thanks for your advice on the jacket--I am leaning towards the grey for the same thinking you wrote...)
way to go ashley! You look awesome!
Post a Comment