1.What is your husband's name? Danny2.Who eats more? When I was nursing I could eat twice as much as him, but now it’s evening out.
3. Who said I love you first? I think I thought it first, but I was chicken so I waited for him to say it first.
4. Who is taller? He is... 8 inches taller.
5. Who is smarter? He is, having a college degree & more life experience makes me feel a little sheepish sometimes…
6. Who is more sensitive? Oh me for sure, I’m such a baby! I have seen him cry once before… and it made me cry.
7. Who does the laundry? I do laundry every Monday. If he has something he wants washed before then he does a load.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are at the foot of the bed looking at it, I sleep on the right.
9. Who pays the bills? I pay everything… bills suck!
10. Who cooks more? I do, Dan’s idea of cooking is an egg burrito.
11. What meals do you cook together? Fish tacos.
12. Who is more stubborn? I think we’re both equally stubborn, it just depends on the day who is more mature and willing to let it go.
13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Usually me, but I’m usually wrong the most.
14. Who is more clean? I am because I have the Kessler genes.
15. Who has more siblings? We both have 2.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I’m not sure. I’d like to think we make decisions together.
17. What do you like to do together? Everything, that’s why we’re married duh.
18. Who eats more sweets? Me by a long shot. Once again I have the Kessler genes. I like sweets he likes salts.
19. Guilty pleasures? He likes to play PS2... it comes and goes in spurts. Once in awhile he'll stay up all hours of the night eating chips and sunflower seeds. But he's been so busy lately I dont remember the last time he played!
20. How did you meet? Lake Tahoe working at a golf course.
21. Who asked who out first? He asked me to play on a softball league with him, then we just started hanging out. Hiking, going to the beach, golfing… then one night he asked me out to a Chinese restaurant and I guess that is our first date.
22. Who kissed who first? I think we caught each other’s eye and went in at the same time.
23. Who proposed? He did.
24. Best features? His model butt and 6-pack.
25. What is his best quality? He is dedicated and such a hard worker and he does things the ‘right way’ no shortcuts!
2 comments:
You've got yourself a good man there Ash, but obviously you don't need me to say that. You guys are such a cute couple and seem to really balance each other well.
Thanks Abby! Yeah, I kinda like him.. :)
Post a Comment