Well as I look forward to my weekend trip to Moab to run the 'half' I'm a little nervous. Not because of the run or the fact that I hardly know the people I'm going with. It's the first time I'm going to leave my little Grayson! Since the day he was concieved the little guy hasnt left my side for more than a few hours. I miss him when I go to the movies... soooo I feel I have a bittersweet weekend ahead of me! It will be good for me to get away and have a girls weekend and it will be good for Dan to spend some quality time with his Number One Son.
The 'half' doesnt really seem like a big deal to me because of the May marathon. Really this is only part of training! So maybe I can get some sprints in to help build muscle... HA yeah right! My goal is to run it in 2hrs or less, so hopefully that will be accomplished. Moab here I come!
2 comments:
Good Luck! My goal is to just FINISH it! Props to you if you get in under 2 hours! You'll find that while you do miss your little one, it is so HEALTHY to get away for a little "me" time! I always find I am so rejuvenated after a vacation. It's hard to leave but so worth it!
I'm with Natalie, props if you do it under 2 hours... I'll be impressed with myself if I run the whole thing let alone do it under 2 :) I like your blog... how come I haven't known about this yet... not cool... not cool.....
;)
Post a Comment