I just love pictures of Dan and Grayson. When I have a camera and my 2 favorite people in the whole world are together... OH ITS PHOTO TIME BABY! So you might ask "where are all the pics of Dan and Grayson if you take so many?" Well, for some reason Dan isnt too excited when I get the camera out so my photo ops are limited! I dont konw what it is but there's something about baby daddy playing with his kid that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!
Can you say STATIC CLING! Her personality is like her hair, spazzy!
2 comments:
ASHLEY!!
You naughty girl! I can't believe you have been hiding your blog from me! I shared with you :(
Hhmp - and a hairflip!
Okay I will forgive you. Your boys are darling. Love the pictures. Cute dog too. And you are a marathon runner! Wow! You Rawk girl! Congrats on your half and good luck on your training.
We miss you! Take care.
Post a Comment